As of 15 April, 2017, the HVREMSCO will be using the 2017 Collaborative Protocols. Until that time, it is permissible to use either the 2015 or 2017 Protocols.
If you attend a formal roll-out session, and pass the exam, you will awarded three (3) hours of Medical Control Lecture Time. If you choose to watch the videos on your own, you will not be awarded MC any hours.
Providers that hold a Westchester MAC, if you have already completed the Roll-out Exam, you do not need to re-take it for the Hudson Valley Region.
- Comparison: 2015 to 2017 Protocols
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Critical Patient Resuscitation
- Patella Dislocation and Reduction; Michael Dailey, MD
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Double Sequential Defibrillation – Micro Learning
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Prehospital Surgical Airway (Bougie assisted) – Micro Learning
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Eye Irrigation – Micro Learning
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: EMS Dental Emergencies / Avulsed Tooth Protocol – Micro Learning
- How Ketamine can help to Manage Agitated Patients, Chris Galton MD
- Introduction: New York State Collaborative Protocol Simulation
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: OB Field Delivery Simulation
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Neonatal Resuscitation Simulation
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Debrief of Field Delivery & Neonatal Resuscitation
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Hemorrhage Control – Micro Learning
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Complex Obstetric Deliveries – Cases
- NYS Collaborative Protocol: Formal Debrief of Critical Patient / RSI Simulation
PowerPoint – Recommended:
- Calcium chloride; Chris Fullagar, MD; Daniel Hind; Daniela Tierson
- Pre-existing vascular devices; Jamla Bergman, RN; Christopher Fullagar, MD; Stan Goettel
- Automatic Transport Ventilators – David Landsberg, MD; Luke Gasowski, RRT; Christopher Fullagar, MD; Stan Goettel
- End of life, Pamela Murphy, MD