If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation of your requested exam date within 3 business days, please contact 845-534-3070.
Please remember, you need to bring the following items with you on the day of the exam:
1. Copy of your current New York State ALS certification or on-site verification letter;
2. Copy of current CPR Card (must be a professional rescuer, healthcare provider, or equivalent);
3. Copy of current ACLS;
4. Copy of current PALS card;
5. Driver’s license or other acceptable photo ID;
6. Letter of employment/affiliation from a Hudson Valley Regional ALS agency. Click here to download the Agency Affiliation Form.